Notice: Undefined index: b5da3f2cf30fc24b in /home/cakunga/domains/thinkersroom.com/blog/wp-content/plugins/akismet/akismet.php on line 1 Defeated! - tHiNkEr'S rOoM

Defeated!

Alas! My lads the Gunners fell to a 4-2 defeat at the hands of Manchester United. A grim day indeed! Now for a whole MONTH of snide comments from Man U(seless) fans!

What is I listenin to? Linkin Park – Numb

You may also like...

6 Responses

1. Mshairi says:

I was gutted! I have been avoiding the sports section in all news all day as I don’t want to see Ferguson’s gloating face:)

2. M says:

You would not believe the smartass comments that I have suffered all of yesterday as a forthright Gunners fan! Even fans of teams that would be clobbered by teams like Nzoia Sugar and Mafuko Bombers (like Liverpool!) have suddenly found voices!

3. Anonymous says:

Dude the only thing that is more embarassing than losing to Man U is being related to TWO Man U fans!! It is one of dark family secrets :)

- Kui

4. M says:

Tell me about it! I’m even doubly cursed by being related to two Chelsea fans!

5. owukori says:

Searching for Black African Women bloggers and what happens I come across a Kenyan gunners fan! Brilliant – as you know by now we just lost 3.1 to BM on Tuesday – but hey chelski and manure lost also so there was a bright side to our misery.

6. Mabbz says:

What’s this nonsense about Gunners…sorry Gooners? And Kui, it’s a privilege that you are elated to two Man-U fans, so quit whining. You coulda been in a worse situation – being related to two Liverfool fans or even half a Wigan fan! As wahenga wlisema, “Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth” All this knowledge is being kicked over to you by a fan of the greatest football team in the world (ever watched Euro Trip?) – Manchester United life member – since Eric Cantona, Peter Schmeichel et.al.